If you're looking for a new fun and interesting hobby to make at home, then crafting quality chocolate bouquets for friends and family is a great choice!
Looking for fun new hobby and to learn something in whilst keeping youself busy too?
Well, I can assure that learning to make boutique chocolate bouquets to a high standard is an opportunity to learn a new craft, be imaginative and also see some huge smiles to those who you give them to!
Learn how to make high quality boutique style designs and styles that people will be impressed with and also some may buy from you too!
Our home based training courses are easy to follow with both video and workbook teaching that guide you from step one all the way to tying the final ribbon and ...Taa Daa! You'll be really pleased with yourself when you see what you've created and the compliments from friends and family are guaranteed!
All training packages from £39 include
- Access to the private Training Page Hub with "how-to" videos and all the material
- A full copy of the main operational instruction manual (as shown) intense detail throughout
- All materials, suppliers, pack and send details
- e mail support
+ BONUS material inside
Your manual also shows you how to make this fun chocaholics dream candy bar bouquet! We will show how to get the blend of chocoate bars and small chocolates like Roses and Celebrations and to get the symmetrical shape.
This is a large bouquet that leaves everyone drooling to tuck in and grab their favourite!
I have been creating and selling a range for 10 years of all different sizes and styles with a different chocolate and candy including bars and Lindor Lindt.
Customers have included celebrities and premier league footballers, so I am going to show you EXACTLY what I do.
No matter where you are in the world I can also send you a ready made sample box for 1 bouquet of everything you need (you add the chocolate/candy).
I also tell you all the suppliers I use and the specifications etc to enable you to get started and in no time you will be making fabulous designs!
Our bouquets are the highest quality out there to learn, nothing comes close.. trust me!
What will I teach you from your home learning course?
An introduction to the typical components and tools used including our unique and bespoke foam blocks (no Florist Oasis used)
- Key techniques for preparation, glueing and wrapping stems and how to avoid damaging chocolate
- How to hide away your joins to ensure a seamless near invisible finish
- Introduction to the range of paper and what to avoid and also what type works best
- Paper preparation - sizing, cut and finish your required pieces
- Stick selection and sizes
- How to create perfect sweet stems without damaging the chocolate (with no sellotape, cellophane or cling film like others teach)
- The tricky bit - designing your bouquet and assembling your stems to get the perfect look and height to match a high quality bouquet of flowers
- Quality checking and symmetrical shaping to ensure it looks perfect
- Making your own ribbons - choosing the right material, and folding/fastening
- Choosing the right extra's and finishes touches including "bendies", butterflies, hearts, christmas decorations, easter eggs, easter chicks etc
- The final quality check
- All our preferred suppliers with details of typical costs and exact components required
- If you want to start to sell your bouquets then you will all receive an excellent training manual to help you find customers in your region and promote your bouquets.
Optional 1-2-1 training at your home or at our venue (UK Only from April 2021)
Don't forget most of our packages also include a ready made starter kit of all you need to make this gorgeous pink/purple bouquet (you add the chocolate) wherever you are in the world (our ebook details prices etc - request below)
Also if you are in the UK you have an option to receive a perfectly made bouquet made by us so you can copy and learn! (Worth £34)