Not all chocolate bouquets are the same - they may look similar, but our training to our style means - bigger bouquets, classier styles, intense detail, high quality paper (not tissue) and you WILL be amazed to what you will have made!
There are other people who specialise in gift wrapping who also promote training for bouquets, but trust us, our training will REALLY teach you properly TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY and LARGE Ferrero Rocher and Lindor Lindt bouquets that you will be satisified are finished to sufficient quality that you are prepared to give and receive as a gift.
We have had people go on another course then pay again to come to us to learn properly,
please dont let this be you.
It's essential you learn how to make high quality chocolate bouquets that people will want to buy - this is delivered by our home based training package that includes:
COMPLETE STARTER PACKAGE
All this together and you will have all you need to get started and practicing!
You learn how to make really professional large bouquets and of course it's what we do We have been in the Chocolate Bouquet Business for 6 years and know it better than anyone - so trust us the experts to get you learning the skills properly like we have with many people from around the world!
I have taught many people how to successfully make high quality chocolate bouquets that people will buy
I have been creating and selling a range for 5 years of all different sizes and styles with a range of different chocolate including bars and Lindor Lindt.
Customers have included celebrities and premier league footballers, so I am going to show you EXACTLY what I do and for UK based students all the components you need (you add the chocolate), all the suppliers and specifications etc to enable you to get started and in no time you will be making fabulous chocolate bouquets!
Our bouquets are the highest quality out there to learn, nothing comes close.. trust me!
What will I teach you from your home learning manuals?
An introduction to the typical components and tools used including our unique and bespoke foam blocks (no Florist Oasis used)
- Key techniques for preparation, glueing and wrapping stems and how to avoid damaging chocolate
- How to hide away your joins to ensure a seamless near invisible finish
- Introduction to the range of paper and what to avoid and also what type works best
- Paper preparation - sizing, cut and finish your required pieces
- Stick selection and sizes
- How to create perfect sweet stems without damaging the chocolate (with no sellotape, cellophane or cling film like others teach)
- The tricky bit - designing your bouquet and assembling your stems to get the perfect look and height to match a high quality bouquet of flowers
- Quality checking and symmetrical shaping to ensure it looks perfect
- Making your own ribbons - choosing the right material, and folding/fastening
- Choosing the right extra's and finishes touches including "bendies", butterflies, hearts, christmas decorations, easter eggs, easter chicks etc
- The final quality check
- All our preferred suppliers with details of typical costs and exact components required
- How to get started running your own chocolate bouquet business with detailed sales and marketing training to build your brand name, get online, find customers in your region, pricing etc etc - it's all in here!
Optional 1-2-1 training at your home or at our venue - please complete details below for further information
Don't forget our packages also include a ready made starter kit of all you need to make this gorgeous pink/purple bouquet (you add the chocolate) wherever you are in the world (our ebook details prices etc - request below)
Also if you are in the UK we can also send you one perfectly made by us by courier so you can copy and learn! (Worth £30)
Your manual also shows you how to make this fun chocaholics dream bouquet! We will show how to get the blend of chocoate bars and small chocolates like Roses and Celebrations and to get the symmetrical shape.
This is a large bouquet that leaves everyone drooling to tuck in and grab their favourite!